The Royal Magician of Oz Trilogy is a 3 volume tale of magic and wonder that recalls the cherished values of friendship, loyalty and courage. These timeless tales of Oz reminds us of the value of overcoming our deepest fears and conquering the challenges that might otherwise defeat us.

Volume One; Magician of Oz, Volume Two; Shadow Demon of Oz and Volume Three; Family of Oz are now available for your reading enjoyment, as well as The Ozian Adventure of Pickleless & Blu.

The Emerald Slippers of Oz
, featuring an Introduction by Roger S. Baum; great grandson of L. Frank Baum, as well as Tails of Oz and Even More Tails of Oz are also
available for your reading enjoyment.

Nomes of Oz is a wonderful adventure for anyone who loves the 1939 MGM film, The Wizard of Oz.

The newest adventure in Oz, entitled: The First Witches of Oz is now available and fast becoming a best-seller in the Land of Oz.

All are available in both paperback and Kindle.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nearing the Finish Line!

On the Summer Solstice, I set myself to the task of writing Family of Oz. I had been awaiting the muse for some time and it was during the evening of the Summer Solstice when the muse finally chose to strike.

Since then, I have been actively involved in the writing, along with several other projects tertiary to this one.

I usually average a chapter a night, though this book has gone a bit slower than both Magician of Oz and Shadow Demon of Oz. It has now been 41 days and I've completed 36 chapters. At just a hair over 60,000 words so far, I'm very pleased at my progress so far, though I never thought Family of Oz would wind up longer than Shadow Demon of Oz.

With the end in sight, I have finally brought together all the elements that had been developed over the last two books.

Now, it's time to wrap things up and complete Her Majesty's Royal Command.

Soon, the fun really begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment