The Royal Magician of Oz Trilogy is a 3 volume tale of magic and wonder that recalls the cherished values of friendship, loyalty and courage. These timeless tales of Oz reminds us of the value of overcoming our deepest fears and conquering the challenges that might otherwise defeat us.

Volume One; Magician of Oz, Volume Two; Shadow Demon of Oz and Volume Three; Family of Oz are now available for your reading enjoyment, as well as The Ozian Adventure of Pickleless & Blu.

The Emerald Slippers of Oz
, featuring an Introduction by Roger S. Baum; great grandson of L. Frank Baum, as well as Tails of Oz and Even More Tails of Oz are also
available for your reading enjoyment.

Nomes of Oz is a wonderful adventure for anyone who loves the 1939 MGM film, The Wizard of Oz.

The newest adventure in Oz, entitled: The First Witches of Oz is now available and fast becoming a best-seller in the Land of Oz.

All are available in both paperback and Kindle.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Logo Image for Shadow Demon of Oz

When I started this whole process last year, one of my goals was to provide a sort of logo image, or illustration for each volume of the Magician of Oz series.

My good friend, Suzi Overton, whom I have named The Good Witch of Haute has kindly agreed to provide an image/illustration for each book and I was very pleased with her efforts for the Magician of Oz's logo illustration. It was meant to convey the sense of the tree's role in this part of the overall storyline.



Now she has come through once again and given me a wonderful illustration of the Oz logo featuring her interpretation of the Shadow Demon's role in the story.



I couldn't be more pleased with her efforts. I feel as though she has captured the flowing essence of Evil which is the Shadow Demon.

Some have criticized my decision to feature the villain of each of my stories as an illustration but I feel this helps to give each of my stories their own emotional image.

Time will tell if I have made the proper decision but, as always, I stand by my choices and trust time and the opinions of the children who read my work to make their own judgment.

James C. Wallace II
Royal Liaison to Princess Ozma

No comments:

Post a Comment