The Royal Magician of Oz Trilogy is a 3 volume tale of magic and wonder that recalls the cherished values of friendship, loyalty and courage. These timeless tales of Oz reminds us of the value of overcoming our deepest fears and conquering the challenges that might otherwise defeat us.

Volume One; Magician of Oz, Volume Two; Shadow Demon of Oz and Volume Three; Family of Oz are now available for your reading enjoyment, as well as The Ozian Adventure of Pickleless & Blu.

The Emerald Slippers of Oz
, featuring an Introduction by Roger S. Baum; great grandson of L. Frank Baum, as well as Tails of Oz and Even More Tails of Oz are also
available for your reading enjoyment.

Nomes of Oz is a wonderful adventure for anyone who loves the 1939 MGM film, The Wizard of Oz.

The newest adventure in Oz, entitled: The First Witches of Oz is now available and fast becoming a best-seller in the Land of Oz.

All are available in both paperback and Kindle.

Monday, May 7, 2012

A Happy Resolution to my LiveNation and/or TicketMaster Issue!

A couple of weeks ago, I had an issue with trying to purchase some concert tickets to Jimmy Buffet from LiveNation and/or TicketMaster here in Terre Haute. For more info, here's the link to the blog posting.


http://magicianofoz.blogspot.com/2012/04/livenation-andor-ticketmaster-possible.html

So, a few days later, I received a call from Dennis Kaups, a Regional Customer Service Manager (I think) regarding the issues I had with incorrect hours listing for the Hulman Center Ticketmaster outlet.

I found Mr. Kaups to be very professional, very interested in resolving my concerns and insuring that my experience with Ticketmaster and/or LiveNation was a positive one. I was pleased when he informed me that the actual issue with the incorrect hours listing for Hulman Center had been resolved. A quick check on the Internet Machine confirmed this and I felt that my initial concerns had been addressed very well.

Due to the need to go to Walmart in order to access their Ticketmaster outlet, I wasn't able to get the seats I wanted. Although Mr. Kaups wasn't able to resolve my need for getting the seating that I wanted, we were able to come to an understanding and accommodation that I found very satisfactory. As such, I was very pleased with the overall outcome.

I will say that I never received any communications from Indiana State University or any management from the Hulman Center  regarding my concerns. I found that very disturbing and I find that I'm still ashamed to admit that I am an alumni of ISU. As such, I can assure ISU that under no circumstances will I even consider donating to ISU at any time ever! I occasionally get mailings from ISU asking for donations from their Alumni Society. From now on, I will be depositing those envelopes (unopened) into the nearest trash can!

On a side note, I also want to mention my experience in purchasing my tickets from Walmart. To begin with, I was grateful that they had a Ticketmaster outlet available at my nearest Walmart. However, when I received my tickets, they were printed on some slimy piece of crap paper that reminded me of the old fax paper from the 80's. As a veteran of 166 concerts, one of the prime concert experiences I take away from each show is the ticket stub, which I keep in a small cedar box. Each of these stubs is on card stock and very durable. I occasionally show them off to my friends and take great pride in my collection.






If you look carefully, you'll notice a Frank Zappa ticket stub on top of the pile! One of my favorite shows!!!

As for Walmart's use of what I'm told is thermal imaging technology, I say SHAME ON YOU! In the future, unless I have no other alternative, I will NEVER buy concert tickets from Walmart... EVER!!!

James C. Wallace II

No comments:

Post a Comment