The Royal Magician of Oz Trilogy is a 3 volume tale of magic and wonder that recalls the cherished values of friendship, loyalty and courage. These timeless tales of Oz reminds us of the value of overcoming our deepest fears and conquering the challenges that might otherwise defeat us.

Volume One; Magician of Oz, Volume Two; Shadow Demon of Oz and Volume Three; Family of Oz are now available for your reading enjoyment, as well as The Ozian Adventure of Pickleless & Blu.

The Emerald Slippers of Oz
, featuring an Introduction by Roger S. Baum; great grandson of L. Frank Baum, as well as Tails of Oz and Even More Tails of Oz are also
available for your reading enjoyment.

Nomes of Oz is a wonderful adventure for anyone who loves the 1939 MGM film, The Wizard of Oz.

The newest adventure in Oz, entitled: The First Witches of Oz is now available and fast becoming a best-seller in the Land of Oz.

All are available in both paperback and Kindle.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Scene 1; Act 4: Guest Author & Blogger Lily Oak and the Hope Moon


I am proud to present a very unique and special guest this week as part of my contribution to the Virtual Book Tour.

Author Lily Oak has put together a special collection of poems and such called "Hope Moon."


This collection is now made available on Amazon.com with proceeds going towards relief efforts now underway in Haiti. If ever there was an opportunity to help those in far greater need than we are, this is that opportunity. Please take a few moments to read her story and her generous offers relating to her newest book; Hope Moon.




The Story of 'Hope Moon'

Let me paint you a picture. One January morning earlier this year, I sink into the sofa cup of tea in hand, recovering from manic morning getting kids to school. I flick on the TV, and am greeted with harrowing news pictures from the Haiti earthquake disaster. I wish I could do something I thought. Just then my phone started chirping at me, I recognized the number as my temp. agency. "...they said they didn't need you after all. We've got you another placement though it starts on Monday." Never mind I thought I've already booked child care so I guess I get three quiet days to myself... I'm sure I'll find some thing to do. Something. Then it clicked, being a firm believer in everything happens for a reason, what else would I do?!

Half an hour later this appeared on Facebook






Here's a link to Ms. Oak's personal blog about her efforts on behalf of the Haitian people. Once more, I would ask each of you to take moment to check it out and see what she is offering for anyone who donates to her cause.

In addition, you can also check out a preview of her new book.

Hope Moon Preview (Lulu.com)



Finally, for those of you who wish to purchase Hope Moon, the following link will take you there:

Hope Moon Amazon.co.uk






Please support Ms. Oak's very kind efforts and purchase a copy of Hope Moon today. Your generous support will aid so many others who are in so much greater need than we are.

Remember folks, we are Americans... And as Americans, we are the greatest country on earth and we reach out whenever it is necessary to help out our fellow man. Now is that time to reach out and make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment