The Royal Magician of Oz Trilogy is a 3 volume tale of magic and wonder that recalls the cherished values of friendship, loyalty and courage. These timeless tales of Oz reminds us of the value of overcoming our deepest fears and conquering the challenges that might otherwise defeat us.

Volume One; Magician of Oz, Volume Two; Shadow Demon of Oz and Volume Three; Family of Oz are now available for your reading enjoyment, as well as The Ozian Adventure of Pickleless & Blu.

The Emerald Slippers of Oz
, featuring an Introduction by Roger S. Baum; great grandson of L. Frank Baum, as well as Tails of Oz and Even More Tails of Oz are also
available for your reading enjoyment.

Nomes of Oz is a wonderful adventure for anyone who loves the 1939 MGM film, The Wizard of Oz.

The newest adventure in Oz, entitled: The First Witches of Oz is now available and fast becoming a best-seller in the Land of Oz.

All are available in both paperback and Kindle.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Family of Oz progress

It has been 2 weeks since the muse of Ozma struck and I have been busy writing the third and final episode of the Royal Magician of Oz Trilogy, which is titled: Family of Oz.

The writing goes at a furious pace and I am averaging a chapter a night and stand now at 23,004 words and counting.

During this time, I tend to go to ground and forgo all social interaction and activities related to family and friends.

Fortunately, my family and friends know this and understand that I must complete the Royal Command given to me by her Majesty, Princess Ozma, Royal Sovereign and Ruler of Oz.

My goal is to see Family of Oz released sometime early next year. I hope to do so at Magi-fest, the annual gathering of the International Brotherhood of Magicians.
This will be the 80th year of Magi-Fest, of which I attended many of them back in the 70's and early 80's.

Add to this, the many and complicated projects I have on my plate and one can understand why I sometimes look and feel overwhelmed.

Nonetheless, I "endeavor to persevere."

Trivia question: Can anyone identify where the above quote, "endeavor to persevere" originated?

James C. Wallace II
Royal Liaison to Princess Ozma

No comments:

Post a Comment