The Royal Magician of Oz Trilogy is a 3 volume tale of magic and wonder that recalls the cherished values of friendship, loyalty and courage. These timeless tales of Oz reminds us of the value of overcoming our deepest fears and conquering the challenges that might otherwise defeat us.

Volume One; Magician of Oz, Volume Two; Shadow Demon of Oz and Volume Three; Family of Oz are now available for your reading enjoyment, as well as The Ozian Adventure of Pickleless & Blu.

The Emerald Slippers of Oz
, featuring an Introduction by Roger S. Baum; great grandson of L. Frank Baum, as well as Tails of Oz and Even More Tails of Oz are also
available for your reading enjoyment.

Nomes of Oz is a wonderful adventure for anyone who loves the 1939 MGM film, The Wizard of Oz.

The newest adventure in Oz, entitled: The First Witches of Oz is now available and fast becoming a best-seller in the Land of Oz.

All are available in both paperback and Kindle.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Wizard of Oz or Caddyshack?

An odd choice, ain't it? And yet, I found myself pondering that choice earlier this evening.

I decided to play a round of golf today. Given my poverty, this was in fact my first round of the year and sadly, I won't get to play many more as money is tight and expenses even tighter! Even so, I felt the need and played a walking round of nine holes at Mark's Par Three here in Terre Haute. I prefer walking as it keeps me fit. As such, I was walking up to the par 3 9th hole, having put my tee shot within about 10 feet of the cup when the tornado sirens went off over at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. Looking off to the northeast, I could instantly tell why.
Being the cool, calm and collected person that I am, I strolled up, lined up and sank the putt for a birdie! As I was standing above the ball before the strike, I found myself pondering the situation I was in.

"I hope this ends up like the Wizard of Oz and not like Caddyshack!" I thought to myself. Then, my only birdie of the day! The clouds rolling in were very impressive and the drive home was quick as lightning started flashing everywhere. Anyone who knows me knows that I HATE lightning!!!

Now that I'm home and the hail, lightning and tornado warnings have subsided, I thought we should continue on with our 1904 The Scarecrow and the Tin-Man story by W.W. Denslow. If you'll recall from yesterday, I mentioned something about Grand Theft Auto.



As you can see, These two have absolutely no regard for the rule of law. To date, these two have attempted to ride a streetcar without paying a fare, destroyed the livelihood of an Italian immigrant and stolen an automobile. On a lighter note, the Scarecrow seems to be able to hang onto that fan of his. 

Tomorrow, we pay witness to the wanton destruction of said vehicle and charges of arson!

James C. Wallace II
Royal Liaison to Princess Ozma

No comments:

Post a Comment