The Royal Magician of Oz Trilogy is a 3 volume tale of magic and wonder that recalls the cherished values of friendship, loyalty and courage. These timeless tales of Oz reminds us of the value of overcoming our deepest fears and conquering the challenges that might otherwise defeat us.

Volume One; Magician of Oz, Volume Two; Shadow Demon of Oz and Volume Three; Family of Oz are now available for your reading enjoyment, as well as The Ozian Adventure of Pickleless & Blu.

The Emerald Slippers of Oz
, featuring an Introduction by Roger S. Baum; great grandson of L. Frank Baum, as well as Tails of Oz and Even More Tails of Oz are also
available for your reading enjoyment.

Nomes of Oz is a wonderful adventure for anyone who loves the 1939 MGM film, The Wizard of Oz.

The newest adventure in Oz, entitled: The First Witches of Oz is now available and fast becoming a best-seller in the Land of Oz.

All are available in both paperback and Kindle.

Friday, September 30, 2011

The Writing Madness of Oz! Day 22...

So today, I found myself about to engage in a wonderful pun aimed at the great town of Chesterton, Indiana; host to a fantastic Wizard of Oz festival every year. However, as is often the case, I found it necessary to insert an additional chapter designed to explain some stuff. It did allow me the chance to poke a little fun at something odd I discovered within the chapters of Scarecrow of Oz and Tik-Tok of Oz, two great books by L. Frank Baum in the Wonderful Wizard of Oz series.

Tonight, I return to Whether the Sea Is Boiling Hot and Whether Pigs Have Wings with the intent of another set of puns poking fun at one of my favorite movies of all time, Yellow Submarine. I'm also working on some difficult issues not related to these two books I'm working on and hope to see some progress as I work to complete a promise I made to someone very special in my life, my granddaughter Heavenlee.

Time will tell...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, not sure if you remember me. A lot has been happening and changing and getting in the way of life lately. I want apologize and ensure I am still in love with what I have read so far of your books and am working on getting a proper review up. I wanted to check in, also, to confirm you were looking for reviews on amazon as well?
    Hope you're doing well!
    (by the way, the tree picture you sent as a gift in the books is now a permanent part of my altar set up. I adore it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I forget? Madness abounds all arounds... And yes, I would be most grateful for a review on Amazon as well. I'm glad you like the picture.

    ReplyDelete