Lyman Frank Baum (May 15, 1856- May 6, 1919) is known worldwide as the author of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (1900).
What most people don't know is that he wrote 14 books in all devoted to the Land of Oz.
2. The Marvelous Land of Oz (1904)
3. Ozma of Oz (1907)
4. Dorothy and the Wizard in Oz (1908)
5. The Road to Oz (1909)
6. The Emerald City of Oz (1910)
7. The Patchwork Girl of Oz (1913)
8. Tik-Tok of Oz (1914)
9. The Scarecrow of Oz (1915)
10. Rinkitink in Oz (1916)
11. The Lost Princess of Oz (1917)
12. The Tin Woodman of Oz (1918)
13. The Magic of Oz (1919)
14. Glinda of Oz (1920)
He also wrote a number of books related to Oz in odd ways.
- The Magical Monarch of Mo (1900)
- American Fairy Tales (1901)
- Dot and Tot of Merryland (1901)
- The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus (1902)
- Queer Visitors from the Marvelous Land of Oz (1904, newspaper comic)
- The Woggle-Bug Book (1905)
- Queen Zixi of Ix (1905)
- John Dough and the Cherub (1906)
- The Sea Fairies (1911)
- Sky Island (1912)
- Little Wizard Stories of Oz (1913, short stories)
Of course, now he resides in Forest Lawn Memorial Park Cemetery, in Glendale, California.
James C. Wallace II
Royal Liaison to Princess Ozma